Open MPI logo

Network Locality users Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [netloc-users] Trying Netloc on a small IB cluster
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-05 17:04:06

(Raghu's mail didn't go through to the list because he's accidentally not subscribed)

Thanks for your patience with netloc -- it's still early days with this stuff.

It *works* for us, but a) that doesn't necessarily mean it works for everyone yet (i.e., we haven't shaken out all the bugs / addressed all corner cases yet), and b) as Josh said, it's not yet terribly user-friendly.