Open MPI logo

Network Locality Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [netloc-devel] doxygen
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-17 12:11:08

+1 on Jeff's comments.

I think this is fine to push in. As far as format of the output HTML and
PDF are good. We can work on man pages in the next pass, but it would be
nice to put in there eventually. As far as examples, I say we just point to
some examples in either test/ or (create an) examples/. Some small inline C
code might be useful - particularly for the internal APIs, but if that
becomes difficult to support I would be fine with not doing it for now.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Hursey
Assistant Professor of Computer Science