Open MPI logo

Network Locality Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [netloc-devel] Documentation
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-05 12:07:00

Thanks!

I will take a look at putting together some basic FAQ entries to get us
started. Additionally, it should be pretty easy to convert the READMEs to
man pages. Most of the headers use a doxygen format, so I think we can
harness that as well.

I'll start working on the FAQ to get us going. A few of the other things
can follow shortly thereafter.

I started a ticket so we can add items to it as we go:
  https://git.open-mpi.org/trac/netloc/ticket/1

-- Josh

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Excellent -- many thanks!
>
> On Dec 5, 2013, at 11:15 AM, "BRADLEY, PETER C PW" <
> peter.c.bradley_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > I'm just getting started with it and agree some docs would be helpful.
> Looks promising, although I've had to do some hotwiring to make it work on
> our cluster, and I got a few broken links in the graph. When I get a few
> minutes to get back to it, I'll write up what I found.
> >
> > Pete

Joshua Hursey
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse