Open MPI logo

Network Locality Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: [netloc-devel] Documentation
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-05 11:06:39

One issue that came up at SC is that we're currently pretty light on documentation.

One thing I can do is do hwloc-style Doxygen web pages integrated into the web site. That will get at least some level of coverage on the API side of things.

We can also do web-ified man pages for the CLI side of things, if that would be useful.

Does anyone have a few cycles to write up a FAQ, perchance? And/or record simple screencasts showing how to setup and run some of the CLI commands? (doesn't have to be anything fancy -- just 2-3 minutes showing short, simple actions -- I have video editing stuff, so I can add subtitles or do some editing if it would be helpful)