Hello Jeff:

Thanks for your advice. With the password Brad sent, I found and downloaded ibm directory of repository ompi-tests. But it seems the directory does not contain enough files.

[root@xblade08 ~]# ls /LTC/MPI/ompi_lamtests/
acinclude.m4 collective config datatype environment info LICENSE onesided README topology
autogen.sh communicator configure.ac dynamic group io Makefile.am pt2pt reporting
[root@xblade08 ~]# ls /LTC/MPI/lamtests-7.1.4
acinclude.m4 check.out config.out configure.in Entering in laminfo.out Makefile.in others topo
aclocal.m4 comm config.status directory env info LICENSE make.out pt2pt VERSION
ccl config configure dtyp errors io Makefile Making README
check config.log configure.bak dynamic group lam Makefile.am onesided reporting

ompi_lamtests was got from openmpi subversion, while lamtests-7.1.4 from lam-mpi.org. You can catch ompi_lamtests have less files than lamtests. At least no configure file is available to configure and make. Any advice?

Moveover, any update for my MTT execution result? Thanks again.

Wen Hao Wang

Inactive hide details for Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>

          Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>
          Sent by: mtt-users-bounces@open-mpi.org

          2008-05-20 20:11
          Please respond to
          General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

cc

Subject

Re: [MTT users] MTT fail to require MTT::Test::Specify::Simple

Right -- didn't you coordinate with Brad to get these for IBM...?

If you are running the official Open MPI nightly regression testing,
you can have access to this repository.

http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompitests
http://svn.open-mpi.org:80> Open MPI
> Subversion repositories access
> Password for 'root':
> [root@valiant wwh]# svn list
http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests
> Authentication realm: <
http://svn.open-mpi.org:80> Open MPI
> Subversion repositories access
> Password for 'root':
> Wen Hao Wang
>
> <graycol.gif>Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>
>

> Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>
> Sent by: mtt-users-bounces@open-mpi.org
> 2008-05-20 19:32
> Please respond to
> General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>
> <ecblank.gif>
> <ecblank.gif>
> General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>
> <ecblank.gif>
> cc
> <ecblank.gif>
> <ecblank.gif>
> Subject
> <ecblank.gif>
> Re: [MTT users] MTT fail to require MTT::Test::Specify::Simple
> <ecblank.gif>
> <ecblank.gif>
>
> On May 20, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Wen Hao Wang wrote:
>
> > I have rerun MTT with the arguments "--verbose --force -f samples/
> > ompi-core-template.ini --no-section intel --no-section 1.1". Now I
> > can see my test results in the MTT database. The platform name is
> > ibm_beijing_rhel5.2. One "Test build" case and tens of "Test run"
> > cases are marked Fail. If you have time to check them, that would be
> > greatly appreciated.
> >

> Good.
>
> > For lamtests you mentioned in lam mail list, I tried to check out
> > ompi and ibm respositories. ompi can be accessed but not has
> > lamtests. ibm can not be accessed without password.
> >

> It's not the ibm repository -- it's the ibm directory in the ompi-
> tests repository. Sorry if that was not clear.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems

Cisco Systems