Hello Jeff:

Thanks for your advice and README updating!

I have rerun MTT with the arguments "--verbose --force -f samples/ompi-core-template.ini --no-section intel --no-section 1.1". Now I can see my test results in the MTT database. The platform name is ibm_beijing_rhel5.2. One "Test build" case and tens of "Test run" cases are marked Fail. If you have time to check them, that would be greatly appreciated.

For lamtests you mentioned in lam mail list, I tried to check out ompi and ibm respositories. ompi can be accessed but not has lamtests. ibm can not be accessed without password.

[root@valiant ompi]# svn list http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi
branches/
tags/
tmp/
tmp-public/
trunk/
vendor/
[root@valiant ompi]# svn list http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ibm
Authentication realm: <http://svn.open-mpi.org:80> Open MPI Subversion repositories access
Password for 'root':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.open-mpi.org:80> Open MPI Subversion repositories access
Username:
Password for '':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.open-mpi.org:80> Open MPI Subversion repositories access
Username:
Password for '':
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/ibm'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/ibm': authorization failed (http://svn.open-mpi.org)

Wen Hao Wang

Inactive hide details for Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>

          Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>
          Sent by: mtt-users-bounces@open-mpi.org

          2008-05-19 19:34
          Please respond to
          General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

cc

Subject

Re: [MTT users] MTT fail to require MTT::Test::Specify::Simple

On May 19, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Wen Hao Wang wrote:

> OK. MTT README file is out of date.

Apparently it is -- the README on the MTT trunk appears to be much
more recent.

> My mtt script returned after all the test cases were executed,
> without any message about submitting the result (Or at least, I did
> not catch such message). I suppose MTT will submit the result
> automatically, won't it? How can I know whether my test result has
> been successfully submitted?

What do you have in the reporter section(s) of your INI file?

If you run with --verbose, you should see notices of your results
being submitted.

Cisco Systems