OK. MTT README file is out of date.

My mtt script returned after all the test cases were executed, without any message about submitting the result (Or at least, I did not catch such message). I suppose MTT will submit the result automatically, won't it? How can I know whether my test result has been successfully submitted?

Thanks!

Wen Hao Wang

Inactive hide details for Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>

          Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@cisco.com>
          Sent by: mtt-users-bounces@open-mpi.org

          2008-05-19 19:15
          Please respond to
          General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

General user list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-users@open-mpi.org>

cc

Brad Benton <brad.benton@us.ibm.com>

Subject

Re: [MTT users] MTT fail to require MTT::Test::Specify::Simple

On May 19, 2008, at 2:39 AM, Wen Hao Wang wrote:

> I rechecked my MTT machine, and found perfbase was not installed. I
> suppose that's the reason why OMPI MTT database has *not* contained
> my MTT execution info. If that's not the case or related, please
> correct me.

MTT does not use perfbase.  A much earlier version of MTT used
perfbase, but we haven't used it in a few years.

Cisco Systems