Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

Subject: [MTT users] mtt fails, error: identical key already exists
From: Muhammad Wahaj Sethi (sethi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-03 07:42:23

Hello!
    I am running mtt daily using a cron job. After every successful execution, next mtt execution fails with the following error message.

*** ERROR: An identical key already exists in memory when MTT tried to read the file /lustre/ws1/ws/hpcmtt-mtt-0/mtt-scratch/sources/mpi_sources-ompi-nightly-trunk.1.9a1r30043.dump (key=1.9a1r30042). This should not happen. It likely indicates that multiple MTT clients are incorrectly operating in the same scratch tree. at /zhome/academic/HLRS/hlrs/hpcmtt/mtt-trunk/lib/MTT/Messages.pm line 131.

I have checked mtt successful run log file and was not able to notice something unusual.

Kindly, let me know if addition info is required.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Wahaj