Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT users] Git repository
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-16 17:28:31

No, we never added a plugin for Git, mainly because most of us tend to use Mercurial.

That being said, I imagine that it should be pretty easy to copy lib/MTT/Common/SCM/ to lib/MTT/Common/SCM/, and then adapt it from there.

Wow; I see that we even still have an in there. I think I'll go remove that; Sun used SVK for a while, but it was somewhat problematic and I don't know if the SVK project is even around anymore.

On Mar 16, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Andrew Senin wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a standard way to clone a test git repository with MTT? Found only Mercurial and SVN support.
> Thanks,
> Andrew Senin
> mtt-users_at_[hidden]

Jeff Squyres