Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT users] MTT Error on SLES11
From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-08 10:22:58

On Tue, Apr/07/2009 03:53:48PM, Rafael Folco wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to run MTT on SLES11, but I am getting an error message
> during the RUN phase and I can't figure out what is the problem.
> *** ERROR: Module aborted: MTT::Test::Specify::Simple:Specify: Can't use
> string ("183") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at
> /tmp/ompi-core-testers/lib/MTT/ line 75.
> What I could see was that this error is nothing specific to any
> particular test, it happens at certain points during the RUN phase.
> Also, the BUILD phase has been completed successfully for all tests.
> Anybody have already seen this? Any thoughts ?

Hi Rafael,

Try the MTT trunk, as many bugs have been ironed out since the last
time an ompi-core-testers branch was cut.

Also, I believe the INI syntax rules differ between "trunk" and
"ompi-core-testers", and you maybe using the "trunk" INI syntax. Could
you post your INI file? I do not think this is operating system
related. If anything, the key variable would be your Perl version.