Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

Subject: [MTT users] MTT Error on SLES11
From: Rafael Folco (rfolco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-07 14:53:48

Hi,

I'm trying to run MTT on SLES11, but I am getting an error message
during the RUN phase and I can't figure out what is the problem.

*** ERROR: Module aborted: MTT::Test::Specify::Simple:Specify: Can't use
    string ("183") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at
    /tmp/ompi-core-testers/lib/MTT/Values.pm line 75.

What I could see was that this error is nothing specific to any
particular test, it happens at certain points during the RUN phase.
Also, the BUILD phase has been completed successfully for all tests.

Anybody have already seen this? Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael

--
Rafael Folco