Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT users] Patch to add --local-scratch option
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-31 13:55:17

On Oct 31, 2008, at 1:42 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

>> What do you guys think?
> I just ran this, and it seemed to work fine:
> $ client/mtt --fast-scratch /tmp/mtt-jeff-fast-scratch \
> --scratch /workspace/mtt-jeff-slow-scratch

Tim -- what do you guys think? (of both the code patch and the
concept -- it's a little different than your original idea)

Also, Ethan and I have put back a few more things into the hg tree,
mostly dealing with whacky cwd() issues. Not directly related to your
original patch, but it came up when Ethan and I were discussing the --
fast-scratch stuff this morning.

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems