Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT users] [OMPI devel] Svn password issues with MTT
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 17:16:22

Moving this post to the MTT users list...

Jennis --

Are you going to be submitting official Open MPI MTT regression
testing for Los Alamos on a regular basis (potentially nightly)?
That's what the database at Indiana University (i.e., www.open-
mpi.org) is for.

If so, I'll be happy to reset the lanl password and tell you what it is.

If not, you have several other options for getting the output (e.g.,
text files, setting up your own database, etc.).

On Jan 24, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Jennis Pruett wrote:

> Hi, Jeff,
>
> Ethan Mallove has been helping me with an MTT setup, but it appears
> that
> I now have an MTT svn password issue.
>
> Do you know who I should contact for this? Is it Ethan?
> He may be in a meeting or maybe is busy, but I'm curious.
> I didn't see a place to apply for a password...
>
> --Jenny
>

> ffe2:~ [124] > svn co https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/
> ibm
> Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI
> Subversion
> repositories access
> Password for 'jennyp':
> Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI
> Subversion
> repositories access
> Username: jennyp
> Password for 'jennyp':
> Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI
> Subversion
> repositories access
> Username: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/ibm'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/ibm': authorization failed
> (https://svn.open-mpi.org)
>

> /ompi-core-testers [328] > client/mtt --file samples/ompi-core-
> template.ini
> --debug
> -- this also eventually requests a password of user jennyp......

Cisco Systems