Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-09 18:07:51

Hi,

With the new version of MTT, the textfile report file format changed to a more
human readable format. Since we here at IU use a script to parse this, it
presents a bit of a problem. I can update our script, but was wondering how
stable this new output format is.

If it will not be very stable, I was wondering if the developers would
consider adding a parseable textfile output module. The easiest thing to do
for this would be to just import the old textfile module as a new parseable
module. I have tried this and it seems to work fine, however there may be
problems with this that I am unaware of.

I can deal with this either way, but just thought it might make things easier
to have a parseable format that is relatively static, and a human readable
format that can be tweaked for useability as time goes by.

Thanks,

Tim