Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 18:42:55

env_max_procs uses this order of precedence to get a
"max_np".

  1. Various resource managers
  2. If a global hostfile was specified
  3. If a global hostlist was specified
  4. If a global max_np was specified

Shouldn't 4 be at the top of the list?

I'm doing single node testing, but the fact that I have only
one node listed in hostlist causes env_max_procs to return
"1". I'd like to override the 1 value with the number of
CPU's on the single node I'm running on.

-Ethan