Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-22 11:10:44

On Tue, May/22/2007 07:36:42AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> I'm assuming that this is a per-user kind of setting,
> right? (e.g., stored in a cookie)

Correct. The on/off switch is a user pref. Though the
database of filters itself is global. Do you think the
filters should be per-user too?

> It looks promising, but I'd put better titles on the two
> screens. E.g., I'd call this results filtering, or
> somesuch.

Right, this is more like a global "Ignore". I guess I
called it "failure tracking" in the hopes that MTT would
someday be able to magically populate the "failure" table by
itself.