Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-21 18:42:28

I have something to help filter out (in reporter.php) old
known OMPI failures, though this feature is still in an
embryonic stage.

E.g., here's a link that shows *all* of Sun's recent Test
Run failures.

If I don't care to sift through all the SPARC "alignment"
errors that are already in our bug tracking system, I can
add that failure here at the below link.

The HTML form would like something like this:

  Field: "Hardware" Value: _sun4u_
  Field: "Stdout" Value: _invalid address alignment_
  (The remaining 8 rows of the form would be left blank)

One can see the entire database of failures in
"Delete Mode". E.g.,

E.g., now if I don't care to see the alignment errors, I can
checkbox the "Filter tracked failures" box in Preferences.