Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-17 10:04:22

I don't believe that we currently support setenv in the MPI Get
phase, mainly because we didn't know that anyone would be using it
there.

What do you need to do, specifically?

FWIW, MTT should handle all paths internally -- it builds everything
inside the scratch tree, maintaining the different trees for all the
different get's and install's.

On May 17, 2007, at 6:50 AM, Shai Venter wrote:

> Hi There !
>
> Regarding the .ini file:
>
> Using setenv in the MPI Get: phase, should set me an Enviroment
> var, right ?!
>
> So if , let say, I write setenv = MPIHOMEDIR &shell(“pwd”)/install
> should set MPIHOMEDIR to some path as mentioned.
>
> Well, I checked for my MPIHOMEDIR in the env ( cmd line: env |
> grep MPI ) and got nothing.
>
> What did I not do right?
>

> Shai Venter
>
> Q.A