Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-01 12:40:25

I just added a client/mtt-submit script to the mtt/trunk SVN
repository which will help you. You'll need to use it like

$ client/mtt-submit -f '/directory/where/results/are/*.txt' -g -u cisco -p <cisco-password>

/directory/where/results/are/ is specified in your INI file
as mttdatabase_debug_filename.

CAUTION: Use this script with care! For example, you could
end up with duplicate test results in the database if you
used mtt-submit twice on the same file.