Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-12 10:28:18

So you must have MPI install sections that look a little
like:

[MPI install: foo debug non-threaded]
[MPI install: foo debug threaded]
[MPI install: foo release non-threaded]
[MPI install: foo release threaded]

?

Don't you want to search on ''configure arguments''? That
can be done right now, but only in the ''MPI install'' view?
Would it help to have that searchable in ''all'' views?

-Ethan