Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Sven Stork (stork_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-12 09:06:52

Dear all,

I configure one of our test system to build and run all 4 combinations of
debug/release and threaded/non-threaded. I put the corresponding words into
the different MPI section titles.

So far the only way I found to search for these "tags" is via the command
field (because the section title is available as part of the prefix
parameter).

Is there a simpler way to search for such "tags" ?

Wouldn't it make sense to agree on some "official tags ?

Thanks,
 Sven