Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (Ethan.Mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-18 18:32:48

perfbase.php seems to only populate perfbase with mpi_install and test_build
data. In other words, data correlating to these files is getting input to
perfbase:

  inp_mpi_install.xml
  inp_test_build.xml

Data correlating to this file is _not_ getting input to perfbase:

  inp_test_run_correctness.xml

I verified this by looking at the perfbase data with pg_dump (postgres's
command-line tool to dump the entire database), which shows that there is no
data for these fields:

    test_pass
    test_command
    test_name
    test_np
    test_message
    stderr
    "stdout"
    start_timestamp
    stop_timestamp

The above fields belong to the rundata table. I can see from the perfbase
--debug output there are UPDATEs/INSERTs into the below tables, but no
UPDATEs/INSERTs into rundata:

    run_metadata
    rundata_once

It looks like the data is getting parsed correctly:

E.g.,

#* checking <named_location>: found 'test_name: '
#* parsing <named_location> 'test_name: '
   content for 'test_name': 'f77_hello'
*# Processing line:
    test_np: 2
#* checking <named_location>: found 'test_np: '
#* parsing <named_location> 'test_np: '
   content for 'test_np': '2'

And there are no error messages from perfbase. Can anyone give me a tip on how
to track down the missing data?

-Ethan