Open MPI logo

MTT Users Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (Ethan.Mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 12:56:09

MTT-ers,

I want to skip the MPI Get and Install phases, and simply point MTT to
my pre-built/installed Open MPI. Can this be done in the .ini file, or
do I need to create a whole module to do this? I thought that just
inserting "installdir = /my/ompi/installation" in the [MPI Install: foo]
section would do that. I also created a Null.pm module that does nothing
(contents: "1;") so MTT would bark at me for not supplying a module
parameter.

I must be missing something.

-Ethan