Status update --
I just did a bunch of commits over yesterday and today: I fixed some
long-standing issues (from my perspective, at least) and cleaned up a
bunch of things to make the odin.ini file a bit easier to correlate for
the Sun engineers who are currently studying the code (specifically, all
fields that belong to a module now adhere to a "prefix rule" -- they are
all prefixed with the name of the module that they belong to). Hence,
it's easier to figure out what fields belong to the phase and what
fields belong to a module.
I still have more to go, but am getting close to the "audit the fields
between the client and the server" step -- probably will get there by
Thursday or so this week.
Server Virtualization Business Unit