Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] [MTT svn] GIT: MTT branch master updated. 016088f2a0831b32ab5fd6f60f4cabe67e92e594
From: Mike Dubman (miked_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-23 09:11:55

it seems that mpirun got no signal (no evidence in the log). mtt was
spinning and mpirun was a only process who left on the node.
It was unclear why mtt did not kill mpirun.
will try to extract perl stacktrace from mtt on tomorrow`s nightly run.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]