Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] MTT feature request
From: Thomas Naughton (naughtont_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 11:18:39

Hi Jeff,

Do you know if the 'email_detailed_report_onfail' request for MTT ever got
a green light? I just checked and didn't see it in trunk.

Quick refresher summary:
  + Adds new 'email_detailed_report_onfail' flag to TextReporter
    that only sends detailed report if the test was not "success".
    (Similar to existing 'email_detailed_report' flag.)

Thanks,
--tjn

   Thomas Naughton naughtont_at_[hidden]
   Research Associate (865) 576-4184