Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] duplicate results
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-06 17:07:56

On 01/06/12 08:52, Josh Hursey wrote:
> Weird. I don't know what is going on here, unless the client is
> somehow submitting some of the results too many times. One thing to
> check is the debug output file that the MTT client is submitting to
> the server. Check that for duplicates.
Sorry, I don't understand where to check. I do know that if I look at
the output from the MTT client, I see a bunch of messages like this:

>> Reported to MTTDatabase client: 1 successful submit, 0 failed
submits (total of 6 results)

If I add up those numbers of results submitted, the totals match what I
would expect. So, there is some indication that the number of client
submissions is right.
> That will help determine whether this is a server side problem or
> client side problem. I have not noticed this behavior on the server
> before,
I haven't either, but I only just started looking more closely at
results. Mostly, in any case, things look fine.