Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] mtt questions
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-04 08:04:45

On Jan 4, 2011, at 7:06 AM, Mike Dubman wrote:

> Do you know if there is mtt option to stop mtt execution if job`s failure ratio succeeds specified value, something like:
> [mtt]
> stop_on_test_failures=1%

I don't recall an option like that, offhand.

> Also, are there any ini files examples/successes of how to use mtt with non-MPI based applications?

No. It *shouldn't* be hard, though -- just make the MPI Details exec statement not use "mpirun"...? (of course, our phase names are biased towards "MPI", but they could just as well be "Middleware", for example)

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: