Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] Best way to run ftb_database_server and ftb_agent
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-08 17:16:51

Jeff, thank you.

BTW, I have looked at the ompi-core-perf-testing.ini file which seems to have used the mpi detail sections and I tried to use it in our ftb.ini file but I still get the same warning message.

*** Test Run phase starting
>> Test Run [ftb]
>> Running with [ftb-nightly-trunk] / [0.6.2] / [platform]
*** WARNING: Unable to find MPI details section for [MPI Install: platform;
    skipping
*** Run test phase complete
>> Phase: Test Run
   Started: Mon Nov 8 17:10:30 2010
   Stopped: Mon Nov 8 17:10:31 2010
   Elapsed: 00:00:01 0.02u 0.06s
   Total elapsed: 00:00:01 0.02u 0.06s
>> Phase: Trim
   Started: Mon Nov 8 17:10:31 2010
   Stopped: Mon Nov 8 17:10:31 2010
   Elapsed: 00:00:00 0.00u 0.00s
   Total elapsed: 00:00:01 0.02u 0.06s
*** Reporter finalizing
*** Reporter finalized

Here is the entry in the new ftb.ini file.

[MPI Details: platform]

# Need a before_any_exec step to test all the FTB example tests
before_any_exec = <<EOF
install_dir=&test_prefix_pretty()
ftb_server_daemon="$install_dir/sbin/ftb_database_server"
ftb_agent_daemon="$install_dir/sbin/ftb_agent"
$ftb_server_daemon &
$ftb_agent_daemon
EOF

after_all_exec = <<EOT
ftb_db_pid=`pgrep ftb_database_server`
kill $ftb_db_pid
ftb_agent_pid=`pgrep ftb_agent`
kill $ftb_agent_pid
EOT

I have tried to replace "platform" with "FTB" in "[MPI Details: platform]" but it still did not work.

Any helps on this?

Regards,

--
- DongInn