Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] MTToGDS
From: Igor Ivanov (igor.ivanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-12 12:32:57

Hi Jeff,

I have done changes related google account support but not tested them well.
I will try to send them on Monday.

Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Feb 10, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Igor Ivanov wrote:

I took a swipe at doing this (totally not tested; how does one develop/test this stuff?).  I know just a tiny bit of python, but the code was fairly readable.  Please see the attached patch -- is it anywhere close to correct?

[II] It seems close but you forget about that allows to add a new user and related handler (processes --admin) on gds/ at least.

Oh, yikes -- good catch.  I'll look into that...

How does one develop / test / debug / deploy changes to this stuff?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4861 (20100212) __________