Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] MTTGDS issues
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-12 11:16:48

On Feb 12, 2010, at 2:08 AM, Igor Ivanov wrote:

>> *** WARNING: Could not run module
>> MTT::Test::Analyze::Performance::NetPipe:PreReport: Undefined
>> subroutine &MTT::Test::Analyze::Performance::NetPipe::PreReport called
>> at (eval 335838) line 1.
>>
> [II] It is the same thing as with "analyze_module" warning you got before. There are set of values that we would like to store in datastore but they do not exist in original analyzer. To avoid conflict with original mtt procedure _pre_process_phase call is done to get info from special function integrated into original analyzers as PreReport.

Gotcha. I just committed some fixes for this (test for PreReport existence before trying to call it).

>> *** ERROR: Module aborted: MTT::Reporter::MTTGDS:Finalize: Nested
>> quantifiers in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\s[\S/\\]*mpi2c++ <--
>> HERE _test.*/ at /home/jsquyres/svn/mtt/lib/MTT/Reporter/MTTGDS.pm line
>> 498.

I just submitted some fixes for this, too. I think it's a safer way to extract the mca params.

>> Is there a way to re-submit my data to GDS?
>>
>> [II] Yes. You can upload data (datafile.yaml) from local place to datastore using bquery.pl --upload. Place for collected data can be controlled by "repository_tempdir", "repository_dirname_prefix"
> [VBench]
> repository_tempdir=&scratch_root()/gds_data
> repository_dirname_prefix=gds
> submit_failed_results_to_gds=0

Cool; good to know. I'll just re-run stuff for now and re-submit -- easy enough.

For corporate legal information go to: