Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] MTTGDS issues
From: Igor Ivanov (igor.ivanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-12 02:08:13

Jeff Squyres wrote:
1. Can you guys describe what MTTGDS expects from the performance analyzer modules?

I ran a bunch of netpipe results and MTTGDS performance analyzer failed to run -- did you guys change the specifications for the performance analyzer modules?

*** WARNING: Could not run module
    MTT::Test::Analyze::Performance::NetPipe:PreReport: Undefined
    subroutine &MTT::Test::Analyze::Performance::NetPipe::PreReport called
    at (eval 335838) line 1.

[II] It is the same thing as with "analyze_module" warning you got before. There are set of values that we would like to store in datastore but they do not exist in original analyzer. To avoid conflict with original mtt procedure _pre_process_phase call is done to get info from special function integrated into original analyzers as PreReport.
2. I ran 24+ hours of MTT tests and the MTTGDS reporter failed to submit the results.  :-(

*** ERROR: Module aborted: MTT::Reporter::MTTGDS:Finalize: Nested
    quantifiers in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\s[\S/\\]*mpi2c++ <--
    HERE _test.*/ at /home/jsquyres/svn/mtt/lib/MTT/Reporter/MTTGDS.pm line
    498.

Some of my INI section names have special characters in them (e.g., "mpi2c++"); it looks like this might be what tripped up some regexp.  I'll have a look at this one now...

Is there a way to re-submit my data to GDS?

[II] Yes. You can upload data (datafile.yaml) from local place to datastore using bquery.pl --upload. Place for collected data can be controlled by "repository_tempdir", "repository_dirname_prefix"
[VBench]
repository_tempdir=&scratch_root()/gds_data
repository_dirname_prefix=gds
submit_failed_results_to_gds=0

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4859 (20100211) __________

http://www.esetnod32.ru