Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] 500 Internal Server Error from open-mpi-mtt.appspot.com
From: Igor Ivanov (igor.ivanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-12 01:45:24

Jeff,

Yes, you are right.
I read this mail after sent answer to original from Ethan:)
So, read my answer.

Igor

Jeff Squyres wrote:
After looking through the logs, Ethan and I *think* that this was just a query that was too large (i.e., it used too much CPU, and therefore it was killed).

Can someone with a little more knowledge than us have a look at the logs and let us know if we're right?

On Feb 11, 2010, at 2:05 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error using bquery.pl.  I can --ping
successfully:

  $ client/bquery.pl --ping --server=http://open-mpi-mtt.appspot.com/ --password=xxxxx --username=sun
  Ping is successful.

But an actual query gets an error: