Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] MTToGDS
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-10 06:01:42

It seems to be coming from (I didn't try yet) -- if I don't have YAML::Syck installed, perl complains that it can't find it in @INC. Odd.

> > I'm testing -- unfortunately, I'm behind some
> > proxies in the Cisco lab environment. I'll see if I can add
> > proxy support...
> It works for us behind the proxy with HTTP_PROXY shell vars.

I committed some changes to last night for this. The issue is that $ENV{http_proxy} is unfortunately overloaded by multiple different apps and environments -- some require the value to be of the form:

Others (like LWP) require it to be of the form

In my environment, I use the former (with no scheme). So I added some code in to check and see if there is no scheme at the beginning of $ENV{http_proxy}. If there isn't, add the same scheme that is at the prefix of the URL that we're submitting to.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: