Hello guys and gals,
We have completed development and testing of Google DataStore support in MTT
and are glad to submit it for community tests.
The following new files were added to support GDS inside MTT:
Perl-based GDS client, provides basic DB querying/fetching capabilities.
It creates resultset (files in YAML format) from user-provided sql-like
Perl-based report tool, creates excel reports from yaml files, generated
by bquery.pl tool.
For brave only: custom launchers for non-standard HPC, mpi-based
GDS Reporter, saves mtt results to GDS (see samples/gds-demo.ini for
Helper library to gather node hw/sw configuration information which is
saved in GDS together with tests results.
6. New TestResults analyzers for HPC applications:
Example of howto configure GDS in MTT and run bquery/breport tools at the
end of MTT session
GDS backend part, which is running at Google and providing Object to
YAML, YAML to Object translation service as well as helper code for
bquery.pl DB client.
Known Issues and Limitations:
* lib/MTT/Utils/ClusterInfo.pm uses "sudo" command to gather node`s hardware
* When using client/custom_launchers/ to run tests, it is impossible to kill
the test application when timeout reached.
How to start using MTToGDS:
* Contact Jeff to provide you with GDS login/password which is needed for
querying/saving to DB
* See samples/gds-demo.ini for configuration examples as well as for DB
querying and reports generation.
* Read Google GQL syntax documentation and use it with bquery.pl in order to
query&fetch objects from GDB.
* The following perl modules are required for all MTToGDS components:
You can install it on linux systems with yum as following:
yum install perl-libyaml perl-YAML-Syck perl-YAML-XS perl-GD-Graph
Special Thanks to:
Igor Ivanov, Andrew Senin, Alexander Alekhin from Argus-Cv.com for they
contribution in developing and testing of this feature!