Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] GSOC application
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-22 09:11:57

The slides will also be on webex on the call tomorrow. Use the URL to
join the meeting in the email invite that you got. That URL will
launch an application thingy for the web portion of the meeting, and
it will prompt you for a phone number to call you to join the audio
portion of the meeting. Mike will be transmitting his slides on the
web portion (just because we can / it's fun ;-) ).

Cisco Systems