Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] GSOC application
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 15:28:48

So they posted the list of accepted projects and we are -not- on it
for this year:
   http://socghop.appspot.com/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2009

Maybe next year. I don't know if they will be sending around a note
regarding why we were not selected to participate. If they do I will
forward it along.

Cheers,
Josh