Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] GSOC application
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 12:11:08

I finished a first pass at cleaning up the Ideas page on the Wiki.
All of the ideas were preserved, just some rewording and formatting.
   https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/mtt/wiki/MttNewFeaturesIdeas

If you get a chance, read through this and make sure the text sounds
ok (feel free to clean the text up as necessary).

The application is due by 3 pm EST. So I hope to have the application
ready by 2ish. I'll move onto the application itself now.

-- Josh