Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: [MTT devel] GSOC application
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-12 16:08:02

I've created a quick-n-dirty hg to collaborate on the GSOC
application. There's a web form to fill out to apply, so let's work
on a .txt file in the hg to get it right.

We have until 3pm US Eastern time tomorrow to submit. Here's the HG:

     ssh://www.open-mpi.org/~jsquyres/hg/gsoc/

I've put the PDF there for now; I'll kruft up a quick .txt shortly and
push it there as well.

Cisco Systems