Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] visual reports for mtt
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-24 17:06:49

On Feb 24, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:

>> Should we allow direct postgres connections (across the internet)
>> to specific OMPI organizations who want/need it?
>
> It is possible that we could allow read-only access to specific
> organizations. I would be extremely careful about granting write
> access.

Agreed; I think we should only allow read-only to specific IP addresses.

It sounds like this *might* solve some of the issues (assuming they
want to take the time to figure out the schema). Should we explore
this possibility?

(the SQL schemas are in the MTT SVN repo, if you didn't know that
already)

Cisco Systems