Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] mtt patch: summary digest
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-28 10:57:46

I sent the whatami patch upstream, and Brian Finley (the whatami
author) encouraged us to actually use his recently-included Centos-5
support instead of our patch. This is because his support is generic
enough that it should work for any lsb_release-capable machine (to
include Centos 5).

I pulled that down into the MTT trunk; Mike, could you verify that it
works for you?

On Oct 28, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:

> Done!
>
> On Oct 28, 2008, at 2:06 AM, Mike Dubman wrote:
>

> > Hey Jeff,
> >
> > I have no svn permissions to commit. Can you please provide me with
> > one? (login: miked)
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>
> > wrote:
> > Aside from the 2 space tabs, looks great. ;-)
> >
> > Go ahead and commit; I'll send the whatami patch upstream (whatami
> > is maintained by Brian Finley at Argonne National Labs).
> >

> > On Oct 26, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Mike Dubman wrote:
> >

> > Hello guys,
> >
> > Please consider applying attached mtt patch to allow following
> > features:
> >
> > • Support for centos5
> > • Send single, digested email report for all completed tests
> > (similar to text file summary file)
> > • Provide basic statistics in the digested email about
> > completed tests (similar to junit): duration, mpi version, overall
> > status.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike
> > <mtt_patch.txt>