Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] [MTT svn] svn:mtt-svn r1216
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 12:34:58

On Jul 23, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

> Which device(s) does DiskFree.pm check for space on? I
> occasionally run out of room in /tmp, so I would want it to
> check my swap space.

It seems to run "df" on all filesystenms, and then you can ask for the
data from any given device. I am simply passing in cwd() -- I didn't
check closely; I assumed that the cwd() is what we cared about.

> Can we remove these? (All but the .pm and README files.)
>
> trunk/lib/Filesys/Changes
> trunk/lib/Filesys/MANIFEST
> trunk/lib/Filesys/Makefile.PL
> trunk/lib/Filesys/eg/
> trunk/lib/Filesys/eg/perldf
> trunk/lib/Filesys/eg/silly
> trunk/lib/Filesys/test.pl

I simply untarred the tarball. I don't think we need to distribute
everything, but I figured what the heck...

Cisco Systems