Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: [MTT devel] Tracking process stats
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-22 13:35:06

On the Open MPI teleconf this morning Rich mentioned that he was
noticing odd memory usage. It got me thinking, would it be useful for
MTT to track important aspects of the process such as memory use?

Just a thought. I'm not exactly sure how we would report or record
this, but if it is useful we can file a bug for it :)

Cheers,
Josh