Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] Contributions down
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-15 09:48:19

Just something I noticed. I didn't want to come across as placing
blame or anything.

It does beg the question of why aren't more organizations contributing
results. Currently we have 4 regular contributors: Absoft, Cisco, IU,
Sun. But places like IBM have special machines that are not tested to
the degree that they should be for example.

Hopefully the visualization stuff will help with showing where we are
and are not testing.

Cheers,
Josh