Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] Extracting transparent data from OMPI
From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 16:11:47

On Wed, Feb/06/2008 01:47:16PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> If this is going to be an OMPI-module-specific field, then
> running ompi_info is fine. But doesn't the GNU configure
> MTT module already have the configure command line?

The scenario is that I'm using one plug-in to create Solaris
packages, but then I run tests against those packages using
an AlreadyInstalled MPI install. In other words, there is a
bit of a disconnect between the plug-in that accesses the
config.log and the plug-in that is actually used when
running the tests. It would be preferable to get the
configure options via ompi_info, if possible.

-Ethan