Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: [MTT devel] Reporter Slowness
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-30 16:04:28

It seems the reporter has gotten slower :( Now it is working in the
range of 40 - 50 seconds for the 24 hour query which is not
reasonable. This should be much lower.

Looking at the explain of the query I have some ideas on how to make
things better, but this will slow things down a for a while as I do
this work (maybe a day or two, can't say for sure).

The question is should I wait until Friday COB to start this or should
I do it immediately?

Let me know,
Josh