Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

Subject: Re: [MTT devel] Submission totals graph
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-30 10:20:55

Attached is a version with the calendar week data. Note that there is
some flex in the calendar week since at the beginning and end of a
month a week is not necessarily defined as 7 days. I'm not sure how
this anomaly in the data can be ironed out.

Month data uses the left axis, and week and day data use the right axis.

I just committed the updated scripts with the -week option.

Cheers,
Josh