Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 17:23:19

The bail is that "make" will eventually succeed or fail with
something other than "interrupted system call". Do we need
another condition?

I do not know which system call is getting interrupted, but
here's an interesting article on how different Unixes deal
with connect() interruptions:

  http://www.madore.org/~david/computers/connect-intr.html

-Ethan