Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-04 08:25:24

Weird I just got about 100 of these messages again this morning.
Something with the setup Tim M has that is causing the MTT client to
not send the mpi_install_id (maybe not sending any mpi_install data).

I won't have time to look at this in the near term, but as you all
are sitting down in Paris you might want to take a look at what he
has setup to see if there are any glaring errors.

-- Josh

On Oct 1, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> No, AI should also send the MPI_Install info. I successfully use AI
> for HP MPI and Intel MPI coll bakeoff testing...
>

> On Oct 1, 2007, at 5:59 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:
>
>> I have recently been receiving a ton of errors like the following. I
>> traced it as best I could to an 'Already Installed' configuration
>> that Tim M is running on BigRed for the collectives bakeoff. Is it
>> possible that the AlreadyInstalled is not even trying to send any
>> MPI_Install information?
>>
>> -- Josh
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: jjhursey_at_[hidden]