Open MPI logo

MTT Devel Mailing List Archives

From: Mohamad Chaarawi (mschaara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-02 15:53:56

Yea i think those problems where when i was running from the already
installed mpich2.. but doesn't mpich pick up slurm from the path directly?

On Tue, October 2, 2007 1:09 pm, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
> I'm away from a computer right now so I don't have the specifics, but we
> saw some testbake results from UH today of mpich2 under slurm that were
> not run properly - it ran 16 copies of skampi instead of 1 16-node job, so
> the output was very skewed (and completely mis-parsed).
>
> Can you check your mpich2 compile / link settings to ensure that you're
> linking against the slurm pmi library properly?
>
> -jms

Mohamad Chaarawi
Instructional Assistant		  http://www.cs.uh.edu/~mschaara
Department of Computer Science	  University of Houston
4800 Calhoun, PGH Room 526        Houston, TX 77204, USA